5F, 510 North Gongren Road,
Monday to Friday: 7AM - 7PM
Weekend: 10AM - 5PM
5F, 510 North Gongren Road,
Monday to Friday: 7AM - 7PM
Weekend: 10AM - 5PM
Welcome to the website of supdropshipping.com (the “Site”). The Site is belong to LANCE GROUP LIMITED, Address:Room 1205, 12/F, Tai Sang Bank Building, 130-132 Des Voeux Road，Central, Hong Kong. The site is governed by laws of Hong Kong, China. It is committed to offering you a secure and fair trading platform. To support this commitment, this user agreement and other relevant policies are formulated to set out the complete terms and conditions of service that govern your access to and use of our website and service and state our expectations of users and protection measures, which supersedes any prior written or oral agreements on the same subject matter.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, supdropshipping.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your Internet browser.
• Except as permitted in the paragraph above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by supdropshipping.com in written form. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by supdropshipping.com in advance. Supdropshipping.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at its discretion, including, without limitation, if Supdropshipping.com believes that customer conduct violates applicable laws or is harmful to Supdropshipping.com’s interests.
• You shall not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) violates or infringes upon the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, discriminatory, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the laws of Hong Kong or the laws of any other country that may apply; or (c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses, or other harmful code or properties. Supdropshipping.com may assign you a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and Supdropshipping.com has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site.
• Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Agreement or on the Supdropshipping.com, anything that you summit or post to the Supdropshipping.com or provide to Supdropshipping.com, including, without limitation, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and by submitting or posting, you agree to irrevocably license the entry and all IP rights related thereto (excluding the moral rights such as authorship right) to Supdropshipping.com without charge and Supdropshipping.com shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submissions. All Submissions shall automatically become the sole and exclusive property of Supdropshipping.com, and shall not be returned to you and you agree not to raise any dispute in connection with any use of the entry by Supdropshipping.com in the future. You warrant that your Submissions, in whole or in part, are clear and free of any IP right infringement, disputes, or third party claims. Supdropshipping.com assumes no liability for any issue of copyright or any other rights of third parties by you. You undertake to defend for and indemnify the Sponsor against any losses caused due to the use of the entries for any purposes.
• All text, graphics, photographs or other images, button icons, audio clips, logos, slogans, trade names or word software, and other contents on the website of Supdropshipping.com (collectively, “Content”), belongs exclusively to Supdropshipping.com or its appropriate content suppliers. You may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, publicly perform, distribute or commercially exploit any of the content or otherwise dispose of any of the content in a way not permitted by Supdropshipping.com without Supdropshipping.com express prior written content. The use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on Supdropshipping.com, as well as the use of Supdropshipping.com trademarks or service marks in meta-tags, is strictly prohibited. You may view and use the content only for your personal information and for shopping and ordering on the Supdropshipping.comand for no other purpose. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on this Supdropshipping.com (the “Compilation”) belong exclusively to Supdropshipping.com. You may not use Supdropshipping.com Content or Compilation in any manner that disparages or discredits Supdropshipping.com or in any way that is likely to cause confusion or violation of any applicable laws or regulations. All software used on this Supdropshipping.com is the property of Supdropshipping.com and/or its Software suppliers. The Content, the Compilation, and the Software are all protected under state, national, and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Supdropshipping.com. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
• The term ‘Etsy’ is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This application uses the Etsy API but is not endorsed or certified by Etsy, Inc.
Note: If you find any infringement of copyright, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read this agreement carefully before clicking “Agree” in the registration process. Please read carefully and fully understand all terms, especially the clauses for disclaimer or limitation of liability, applicable law, and dispute resolution. The clauses for disclaimer or limitation of liability are in bold and underlined, and you shall read them carefully. If you have any questions about the agreement, you can consult Supdropshipping.com agents.
Any new features or tools added to the current site and the application should also be subject to the User Agreement. You can view the latest version of the “User Agreement” on this page at any time. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any parts of the agreement by posting updates or changes on the site. You are responsible for regularly checking the changes to this page, and Supdropshipping.com will notify you of the revision of the terms by email or announcement on our website. You accept any changes when you continue to use Supdropshipping.com Services and application or visit our website after any changes have been published.
Given the multiple language versions of this agreement and other supplementary agreements, the Chinese (simplified) version shall prevail and share a larger portion of the legal effect in case of different understandings or interpretations of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
By signing up for a Supdropshipping.com account or by using any Supdropshipping.com Services, you voluntarily agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“the agreement”) as a Supdropshipping.com user. If you do not agree to the agreement or any of its terms and conditions, you shall immediately stop the registration process.